If you think your home may require duct cleaning, Aurora Mechanical can provide a thorough and professional level of service.
Unlike some of the fly-by-night providers who are out knocking on homeowners doors, Aurora Mechanical cleaning is done with a specialized vacuum truck that removes all debris right out of your home. This high-powered equipment combines a 28 horse power blower with simultaneous use of a 250 PSI vacuum to completely clean your homes air ducts.
Our duct cleaning service includes:
- Cleaning of all supply vents.
- Cleaning of all return vents.
- Cleaning of the main trunk line.
- External cleaning of the furnace and blower
We also provide sanitization using Benefect, a botanical spray that kills 99.99% of bacteria, mold and fungal spores. Benefect is a non-toxic alternative to harsh chemical cleaners that combines great results with safety for your family.
Book Duct Cleaning Services
Call us 24/7: +1-214-308-8208 or contact us by email.
How to Tell if You Need Duct Cleaning
Every home is different, and there is no one-size fits all rule. Watch for these signs that may indicate that duct cleaning would improve air quality in your home:
- You can see dust coming out of the registers when the furnace or air conditioning turns on.
- Your furnace is not getting the right amount of airflow, and your technician has determined there are no mechanical causes.
- You have experienced flooding or other water damage in your home and suspect a mold problem is developing in your ducts.
- There are insects, rodents or other vermin infesting the ducts.
- You have recently completed a major home renovation project. Dust can often get in to air ducts, drywall dust and fine sawdust particles are usually a problem.
- You have pets that shed hair, feathers and/or dander to a large degree.
- You have just moved into a new home, and the previous owners have not had duct cleaning done in the past 3 to 5 years. A cleaning can be especially beneficial if the previous owners had pets or were smokers.
- Your home is newly constructed. Some contractors leave dust and other construction debris in the ductwork.
- You have severe allergies to mold, pollen or other similar substances. Clean ducts can’t guarantee good health, but when combined with a high-quality filtration system it can improve your comfort.
Benefits of Having Your Air Ducts Cleaned
If your homes ducts have become clogged with dust and debris, having them cleaned by a professional can yield these benefits:
- Your furnace and air conditioning systems may perform more efficiently, using less energy. Some homeowners can see improvements of 25% , 40%.
- If your system doesnot have to work as hard to keep your home at the temperature you want, it can last longer.
Improved air circulation in your home.
- Allergy sufferers can notice less stuffiness and congestion.
While Aurora Mechanical cannot guarantee results like this for every home, if clogged air ducts are the problem with your system, a thorough cleaning is the solution.
Talk to a friendly Aurora Mechanical representative about your needs and to find out if duct cleaning is right for you.
Call us 24/7: +1-214-308-8208.
Book Duct Cleaning Services